Sweets have been an integral part of our festivals. There are so many types of sweets, such as barfis and pedas, which we love to eat on any special occasion. In this article, we will be helping you with a few recipes of this mouth-watering sweets: Chocolate Barfi, Microwave Kaju Kartli, and Chocolate peda recipe. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
Chocolate barfi is super delightful and is certain to be loved by everyone. And if you are someone who loves dessert, then this one will for sure make you go gaga over it. So, it’s time to impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.
Let’s make this festive season sweeter with Chocolate Barfi, Kaju Kaltli, Chocolate Peda
- 200 grams condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pistachios
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ghee
Now let’s get the main preparing steps:
- To prepare this tasty Chocolate Barfi, take a container and include 1 tbsp ghee in it. On moderate fire, heat it. When the ghee has liquefied, include the condensed milk and lessen the fire to low.
- Then sugar should be added along with the other ingredients. When it begins to gather together, put in cocoa powder and keeping mixing properly. Keep the blaze on moderate-low. Turn off the gas when the barfi blend begins to condense and transfer it and smear it onto an oiled plate.
- Let this blend cool down. Nevertheless, before it solidifies entirely, cut it into chosen shapes with the assistance of a knife. Smidgen festivals sweetssliced pistachios over it and relish this delightful barfi with friends and family. It is something perfect to finish your lunch/dinner.
Now, let’s move on to our next recipe:
Microwave Kaju Kaltli
You will need these to make this sweet:
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 100 gms Cashews
- 1 tsp Saffron strands
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 5 cups Sugar
- 1/3 cup Ghee
- 1/2 cup Water
- Soak cashews in a bowl with milk and let them be so for 40 mins.
- Transfer this milk and soaked cashew in a grinder container and crush to make a smooth paste. Gather and keep aside.
- Add water and sugar in a microwave-safe container, keep mixing it with a spoon. For 10–12 mins, microwave it at high or till the sugar melts down.
- Meth the ghee in another microwave-safe tiny container for 30 secs at high.
- Add cashew paste and ghee in sugar syrup together with cardamom powder and few saffron strands. Mix properly and microwave it for 12 mins at high. Keep moving at consistent breaks (twice or thrice).
- Now place a cashew mix drop in cold water and keep it for 2-3 secs. Remove it. The mix is prepared to set if it creates a softball. You will be microwave it, if it not ready, for another 2-3 mins.
- Apply ghee to a tray and put in the cashew mix straightaway without waiting.
- The tray should be tapped so that the mix spreads consistently without creating bubbles.
- Splash saffron strands munificently all over the mix. Let it cool.
- And now cut it into favorite shapes and it ready to be eaten.
And the last recipe: Chocolate peda recipe
- Cocoa powder
- In a pan, take sugar and khoya. Turn the heat on moderate. Mix them properly.
- Let it cook while constantly stirring. Sugar will begin to liquefy and the blend will turn into a soft paste.
- You need to cook the mix till all the moisture gets vaporized and it begins to leave the pan’s sides. It normally takes around 8-9 minutes.
- Now put in cocoa powder and properly mix it till all gets combined.
- Take it out another plate and let it become warm.
- It should be then cut into equal parts while it is still warm and using your palm, shape it into peda.
- Garnish it with sliced pistachios. In order to make it stick to the sweet, press it slightly while it’s warm.
- Allow it to cool entirely and it is prepared. Let’s relish it.
Ohh, these sweets just feel like heaven. Do try making it.