Hello friends! Today we are going to learn how to bake a Pineapple Cake. The cake is a desert which is liked and loved by everyone, especially the small children. So here is the easy and delicious recipe for making pineapple cake for those whose are love pineapple flavored cake. Moreover, the beginners can easily bake the cake for making their friends and relative surprised.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed pineapples with juice (20 Ounce)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 Ounce)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Fresh pineapple chunks and some cherries for decoration
- For preparing cake, take a bowl, add 2 cup all purpose flour then add two cups sugar and 2 tablespoon baking soda. Now mix them together.
- Further, you have to add two eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and one full can (around 20 ounce) crushed pineapple juice. Now blend this mixture well with the help of blender. The batter is ready
- Now take a pan or tray. Apply some butter to the tray (grease the baking tray) so the surface should become non-sticky.
- Now pour the ready batter in the tray and spread the batter equally in the tray.
- Preheat the oven at 75 degree centigrade. And now bake the cake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- You can check the cake is baked well. It will have spongy texture.
- Further, for frosting, take a medium sized bowl combine together some creamy cheese (8 Ounce), half cup butter, one and half cups confectionary sugar, and one teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Now, beat this mixture well. Till the texture of cream become fluffy.
- Now, spread this fluffy cream on the cake with the help of spatula.
- After applying the cream well you can garnish the cake with some cherries and pineapple chunks as per your desire.
- Now, the fresh and delicious pineapple cake is ready to eat.